Saturday, February 02, 2008

and a year went by...

this could be a fleeting feeling, but I've decided to start up my blog again. I've been writing a bit more lately and I feel like my life has become somewhat interesting again so why not broadcast it? Since I haven't written for a year, here's a bit of a catch-up:

- In April of 2007, I moved back to my Seattle home after 5 months and 27 enriching days in Glasgow, Scotland. Left ex-boyfriend, North Face puffy coat and heavy bag of books there - took my independence, fond memories and skinny TopShop jeans with me.
- restlessly lived at home for 2 months while I figured out a living situation back in the city...eventually bought a condo with a view.
- since July I've been working for a card & stationery design company called Pinkerton Design
- cut most of my hair off on a whim (and all those dead ends I've accumulated over the last 3 years of my life)
- Most of my friends have either left the Seattle area or they're engaged/married and have some kids to take care of now. It's a crazy phenomenon, that ticking clock is.
- It's been almost 9 months since I've been to Europe. That's the longest I've gone in the last 4 years.
-still enjoy drinking tea, listening to British music, organic grocery shopping, making coffee & latte art, saying "bollocks", "bugger", "cheers", "bloody-hell", and "ginger"
- these days I'm most likely reading a good book, drinking a glass of wine, texting on my iphone, making to-do lists, dating a ginger-headed guy, wearing black ballet flats and a cardigan and hopefully, blogging.

No comments: