Thursday, February 07, 2008

lent

I've never been one to give things up for Lent. I can't stick to those kind of forced, socially-pressured rules but I just thought of something everyone should do (especially you, WLA)

Give Britney up for Lent!!

I wonder if I should try and give up reading Perez Hilton for 40 days? Think I could do it?

update: I've given it some thought, and I'm going to give up reading Perez Hilton for 40 days. Starting today! I'm not Catholic but what the heck! It will be interesting to see how my world view changes and what I could spend my time doing instead of reading Hollywood gossip....stay tuned!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

you are crazy woman!

There is no way! I call BS on this really happening.

Check back in a week :)

Katie said...

just perez or all gossip sites???? hmmm???