Sunday, February 03, 2008

Tom Brady better get some tonight.

...that's the only way this day's going to turn around for him.

I hate football, so excuse me while I don't go into detail about the huge upset or anti-climactic ending to this years NFL season. I just don't get football. I suppose it has a lot to do with a.) I don't enjoy watching many sports on television, b.) I feel that football is a wimpy American version of rugby - where those guys really get the crap beaten out of them and that's true entertainment! and c.) i like to be different. Now that football season's over, my Sunday's just got a lot more interesting. Friends will be coming out of the wood-work like you wouldn't imagine. You know who you are... you can't hide in your home on Sunday afternoons anymore. I won't allow it.

1 comment:

Shannon said...

OK OK... I give up. BUT, next weekend is the probowl!!!