Monday, January 12, 2009

getting away.


I got back late last night from my weekend getaway in Arizona. It's always so nice going down there, espcially on the spur of the moment. I needed to escape Seattle and retreat for a few days and my parents home feels like the perfect spa retreat - it's relaxing, cozy and the food is amazing. And the sunsets. Oh, the sunsets. It was also fun surprising my little sister for her birthday. She's studying at The Art Institute of Phoenix, but previously she was a Delta Zeta at ASU and let me tell you...they really know how to party down there!

Now I'm back to the cold and rain, but looking forward to a girls night tonight, as we get together to watch *The Bachelor!


FYI: I do NOT take that show seriously. It's more for mindless entertainment and good reason to get together with the girls and giggle.

No comments: