Monday, December 29, 2008

admittance is the first step to recovery.

hi. my names bethany. and I'm an addict.

ok, don't get too worried. It's not that serious. I'm just addicted to blogs!

It's more than a habit, really. blogging is an addiction that is not easily curbed because just when I've become bored with seeing the same 'ol stuff, my partner in 'blogging' crime, Katie unveils more of her favorite blogs, which soon become my favorite blogs. For instance, I've just spent the last hour drooling over page after page of this blog. It's all about her wedding and the planning of every last detail that went into it and I'm loving it all. Letterpressed custom coasters? I die. Jars of homemade jam as place settings?! I'm totally stealing that idea!



Oh, and just when you think this chick might be having a hayride and some old dude in overalls playing a washing board at her wedding, she pulls these out! Love it.

why oh why is there so much clever crap out there that lures me in. I really have no willpower at all.

Now, who wants to be my sponsor?

No comments: