Tuesday, December 02, 2008

25 days of Christmas Gift Guide

Everyday from now until December 25th, I will be posting some great gifts that I find! I hope they give you some great ideas and if not, it's really just a place for me to keep track of the things I like!

Since I missed yesterday, here's a couple gift ideas for today's post!

For the quirky, silly, comedian in your life who can always lighten the mood:

This knitted mustache is amazing and reminds me of the wine party I hosted, not too long ago.


For your friend who became a little too obsessed with Twilight and has a poster of Robert Pattenson on her ceiling:


It's a recycled wooden Scrabble tile that says: "Edward can bite my pillow, break my headboard, and bruise my body anyday."
Many other cute pendents here!

No comments: