Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Lonny #3

Lonny (aka the new online magazine that is like crack for a design inspiration junky like me!) 3rd Issue is now available online!!

This issue's front cover story really caught my eye. Two sisters with two different style aesthetics, decorating two apartments with the same layout...love it! One's a little glam/modern, the other a bit traditional/bohemian but their styles overlapped in more ways than one. It looks like the perfect mix and match of styles with their true personalities coming out in every room. I couldn't help but think of my three sisters and wonder what we'd come up with if we did that! We all have very different personalities and styles, but on certain (read: important) things we agree!

Here are just a few things that caught my eye:

These sheets are a must (yes, I see that they are pink. And yes, I realize that me liking these is going against everything I've ever stood for!)

Love the bold, graphic wallpaper!

Hanging copper pots! What can I say?...it's an obsession that runs in the family!

Beautiful, chunky jewelry organized to perfection! (Oh, and I'll take that caplet at the bottom, too!)

Dare I say, Lonny is quite possibly better than Domino?!

No comments: