Wednesday, February 10, 2010

how to make it in america

I just watched the pilot for this new show and it's my favourite!


"How to Make It in America" is from the makers of Entourage (yes, that means Mark Wahlberg is behind the scenes) and a cast made up of Bryan Greenberg (major crush on him ever since October Road & the film Prime) Lake Bell (gorgeous), Shannyn Sossamon (gorgeous) and Kid Cudi ("Day 'N Night" rapper slash actor), this show is about two enterprising Brooklyn twenty somethings who are determined to make it big in the NYC fashion scene. And the episode's soundtrack is amazing too. done, done and done!

Thank God you can watch it on online because I don't have HBO (sorry HBO people).

3 comments:

UWMouthpiece said...

The page no longer exists so I think that HBO is tracking you...you might have to subscribe to the awesome network.

B said...

I love Bryan Greenberg!! He's dreamy.. going to DVR this asap!

Bethany said...

grr...sneaky HBO people. Don't you worry...I'm sneakier.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1z8D_K2gFfs&feature=player_embedded