Friday, January 29, 2010

one.twenty nine.twenty ten.

 oh, Milla. You slay me.

Now, here are just a few observations I (and maybe you) have made:

1) I've begun a slight obsession with leggy brunettes recently. That strikes me as odd because I am, for one, a happy heterosexual female and two, blonde.

2) How did she get on that sandy beach in those fabulous heels? I've ruled out teleportation, so someone probably carried her there. And you know that just made some lowly set assistants day year!

3) I will be spending the weekend at this winter wonderland. It may not be the beach Milla is on, but it will have beer pong, snow and a waterslide! Now that I've typed that out, it sounds a little like Animal House on ice.

4) I never say "slay". so weird.

*this post is dedicated to Lo, who has begged me all week to post something. I bet she regrets that now.


image via dress, design, decor

1 comment:

Lo said...

shut the front door! Thanks B!!!