Saturday, January 02, 2010

2009: a year in photographic review

In keeping with tradition, I had to recap the past year by reviewing the memories that were made and the photos that were taken.

The year got off to a rocky start in January when I broke my foot the day before our company moved office locations. I spent the first 4 months of 2009 hobbling around on crutches thru a lot of snow and ice with a huge plastic boot on my right food but I was determined to not let it get me down...


Once the boot came off, I started practicing bikram yoga and found a new love for running- who knew I was a runner?! I spent many Saturday mornings exploring the city....

On a weekend trip to California, I learned the process of making wine - from barreling to bottling...

In the fall, I took a trip to the Tennessee to visit friends and became obcessed with taco trucks and queso dip...

Before the rain set in, I escaped the city and fell in love with road side fruit & vegetable stands and crabbing...

Then there was the wedding...

 
 

and now I have a brother...

Oh, and I also became a sports fan!


So, what's in store for 2010? My godson Everett James will be born, a wedding in pdx will take place and I will be buying a new camera in hopes that 2010 will be well documented!

Cheers! x

2 comments:

B said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Unknown said...

heeeeey B! I didn't even know you had a blog. I'm going to follow you. Not online, just in a creepy real life way.