Thursday, September 18, 2008

baby, it's getting cold outside...

and judging by the weather in Seattle today, it's looking like it's time for me to stock my closet with fall essentials. Here's my top ten list:

one. tights...lots of tights in bright colors are going to look great with these new booties I just bought...


two. neck scarf... this will be a fancier change up from my usual pashmina's

three. wellies...i swear, this season i'm buying a pair of hunter boots

four. umbrella...I'd love an umbrella like this...with just enough room for two.

(image via the sartorialist)

five. sweaters...anything cashmere will feel cozy next to my skin.

six. tall boots....boots! boots! boots! I would kill someone for either of these boots!

Tashkent by Cheyenne (image via shopbop)


Loeffler Randall Matilde flat (image via shopbop)

seven. fall inspiration outfits...





(images from shopbop and impulse)

eight.
reading material for cold nights inside....there's nothing better than wandering around a bookstore on a rainy day, picking out a stack of books to take home and devour. I also can't wait to hear some of my favorite authors reading at one of my favorite bookstores, Elliott Bay Bookstore

nine. tea & coffee.... must stock up on peppermint, green & Roobios tea and espresso beans from Cafe Ladro.

ten. a sunny destination to look forward to...

1 comment:

Whitney Andersen said...

Beth! This is great! I think you should blog for a living!