Tuesday, November 28, 2006

i got a flat! YEA! YEA!

after almost 2 months here (woahhh!) I finally found the most beautiful, lovely, practically perfect in every way flat! The flat has been completely gutted by the my new flatmate Linda's brother (more on Linda later) and remodeled with all modern appliances, and a modern Ikea feel. But he's kept the old world charm of this old flat and i love it! It's my dream flat! A bit more money than I was hoping to spend, but when it's all said and done, you only live once (maybe ;) ) in Scotland and I want to go all out! About my flatmate, she's a 33 year old physical therapist from N.Ireland. Really sweet girl (who might be a Christian, haven't figured it out yet) who likes to cook (we have a huge kitchen, so YEAAA!) but obviously isin't an internet junkie like me because the flat doesn't have a internet connection. There's a internet cafe around the corner, so perhaps I'll go there.

Anyways...as you can tell I'm quite excited. Can't wait to move in. This will be the best move ever - all i have are 2 suitcases! I should be moving in a few days so keep checking back as I will definatly post pictures for all to see!

No comments: