Wednesday, October 15, 2008

I'm famous!

Or at least my arms & feet are!

The company I work for, Pinkerton Design, launched our updated website a few weeks ago featuring our new tote bags and I was the "arm model". Since launching we've had a lot of press coverage on great blogs and one of my favorite blogs Automatism featured our tote bags! I almost fell out of my chair when I saw that today!

It was a lot of fun taking the photos...

the background scenery and light was great in some places; you never would know we were outside the cat clinic! Obviously, it was an act of illusion!

so go check out Pinkerton products and our blog! I'll be writing and posting inspirations from the greeting card world weekly!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

meow!

J.asa said...

That is so grand. It's a nice arm and a nice tote. :)