Wednesday, March 12, 2008

she's "friendly"

new friends, old friends, close friends, distant friends, friends with benefits, friends with money, little friends, foreign friends, everyone's a friend!

This past week, I've been so incredibly blessed by my friends. I've celebrating the 27th year of birth for a friend (Kate), the arrival of a friend (Lo), the honesty of a friend (Megs) and so much more!

An ode to my friends:


happy day of birth to the hottest 27 year old momma I know!


must've been something good to make us all smile...


Brian...sex wax, sticky bum, comes into town to pay us rainy day kids a visit. welcome.


Lo and our new friend, who I think, resembles Jesus.


Janie makes being sick look like fun! Oh, and I've been elevated to "auntie" status! success!


every moment with my chum is photographic

No comments: