Thursday, January 25, 2007

just like Madonna sang...we all need a HOLIDAY!

ok, i need your help!!

For my birthday in a couple months (March 28) I am taking a week's paid holiday to the destination of my choice and I don't know where to go!! I want to get a tan (this girl needs one badly) and go to a place I've never been. here are a few options...let me know where you think i should go, or if you've been to any of these places and you have comments! :)

- Spain: Barcelona, Seville, Madrid, or Toledo
- France: southern beaches like Marseille
- Greece: Mykonos, Athens
- Italy: Tuscany

told you I am having trouble decieding! There are so many great places to go in Europe, and I'll only have a week.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

My vote: Seville....incredibly amazing, beautiful, very fun night life, cheap/trendy shopping, and perfect weather!

Other option: although I've never been, Santorini in Greece. I've heard incredible things and it is fourth on my list of desinations, behind Tokyo, Australia, and GLASGOW to visit my best chum.

Love you and miss you!

Katie said...

Aren't you going to Italy with your fam this summer? My brother said Barcelona was one of his favs. xoxo

Anonymous said...

I think Greece would be fabulous!!!