Sunday, August 17, 2008

top fives

TOP 5 THINGS UNDER $5 I CAN’T LIVE WITHOUT
1. double tall extra dry cappuccino from Ladro
2. J.crew catalog
3. votive candles
4. plastic bracelets
5. Vogue

TOP 5 FAVORITE MOVIES
1. Paris Je T'aime
2. Factory Girl
3. Amelie
4. Closer
5. A Good Year

TOP 5 BABY NAMES I LOVE
mmmm. I don't believe in picking names until you've picked your babies daddy

TOP 5 SONGS I COULD LISTEN TO OVER AND OVER AGAIN
1. The Cure- Just Like Heaven
2. Ryan Adams- New York New York
3. Sigur Ros- Hliomalind
4. Jimmy Eat World - Night Drive
5. Bob Dylan - Lay Lady Lay

TOP 5 BOOKS I LOVE
1. Eat, Pray, Love by
2. Front Row: Anna Wintour by Jerry Openheimer
3. The Art of Travel by Alain de Botton
4. Larousse Gastronomique
5. A year in Provence by Peter Mayle

TOP 5 THINGS THAT ARE ALWAYS IN MY PURSE
1. iphone
2. Keihls minty lip gloss
3. moleskin notebook and precise V5 rolling ball point pen
4. camera
5. sunglasses

TOP 5 MOMENTS THAT CHANGED MY LIFE FOREVER
1. moving to Seattle when I was 10
2. throwing a party in high school while my parents were gone and my punishment was going to Judy's house to take care of her
3. moving to Scotland
4. moving back to Seattle from Scotland
5. traveling through Europe in July '08

TOP 5 CURRENT OBSESSIONS
1. Jeff from Flipping Out
2. Juicing
3. root beer
4. Ballard
5. vanilla soy latte

TOP 5 PLACES I’D LIKE TO GO
1. Spain
2. Portland, again and again, and again...
3. Prague
4. Savannah, Georgia
5. Capri, Italy

TOP 5 APPLIANCES/KITCHEN TOOLS I CAN’T LIVE WITHOUT
1. wine opener
2. copper crepe skillet
3. Juicer
4. wooden ikea drying rack
5. glass mixing bowls of every size

No comments: